Wednesday, April 14, 2010

No School Tuesday

We didn't have school yesterday because I had to attend a meeting at the Lark's regular school. Emily filled in for me and she and the Lark had a good time.

Being-together skills. In the afternoon the Lark and I took a long walk. We walked arm-in-arm, talked, and sang back-and-forth songs. There was a pine cone on the sidewalk and I kicked it. Then, quite naturally and spontaneously, the Lark kicked it. We took turns kicking it for a long way until we got bored with it. A few minutes later I picked up a pine cone as we walked. Again quite naturally and spontaneously, the Lark picked one up too. I threw mine up in the air and caught it. The Lark threw his into a pond we were passing. It was a really pleasant walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the Lark's mom and the director of the Gray School. It is my goal to help the Lark become an active and self-directed particpant in his culture and community.